Monday, May 9, 2011

Febreeze Me

Is it terrible to Febreeze your dog?

I know I need to bathe him but the thought of wrestling him to submission makes me sad, and tired. Which is sad and tired of me, considering he weighs 4 pounds and has the upper body strength of a butterfly.






What do you think of this hat? Feels like one of my eyes is bigger than the other. Sigh. I picked it up at Punch, a little vintage boutique next to Arigato Sushi. I got an orange fringe purse there last year and haven't purchased anything since. The lovely lady working mentioned she is hoping hats come back after the royal wedding.






All I could think of was this hat I saw in Newsweek, so I blushed and agreed. Is it me or does it literally appear that two shrimps are boning on her head? I think Princess Beatrice is quite pretty regardless of her suggestive shellfish headdress.

I have no idea how I am going to wear my hat. I guess if B's hat looks like sexy shrimp mine looks like a Gothic butterfly orgy. I nabbed this, er, eclectic piece of head wear in large part because I always adored the vintage swim caps with rubber flowers on them; I thought they were uber glamorous growing up. I just have to brainstorm how to bring this to the street without looking too bee-keepery.

Bee-keepery?

Goodnight. And I am not going to Febreeze Dozer.

1 comment:

  1. Dude the princess looks (nothing to do with the actual hat) like a straight up nutso horror scary cartoon

    ReplyDelete